In one sentence this novel explores the corrupt relationship between American oil magnates and Algerian /Arab regimes. Anyone with an open mind will find Saffron and Seaweed chilling…
This is a simple story about one girl’s strife to cope with her primal instincts. A familiar theme, but really effective.
March 15, 2017 by etherealediting
After saving the Amazonian Queen’s daughter’s life, Deidra is asked to go undercover in the village of Pyrnthia. She is to do everything she can to get abducted…
The overall story alternates between the perspectives of Dylan and Tyler. Tyler has spent the last eight years of his life playing football in California. He accidentally crashes…
Profound and Intense. The quality of the pictures and poems will bring you closer to the divine, sacred and spiritual.
Lucifer's reunion with his fellow brothers reveals that his Father is missing; The Gardens and Host of Heavens, gone.
Want to find Something?
Be the first to receive book review updates.
My Reading List
- Book Review: Her Relentless Russian : Karev Brothers Book 3 by Leslie North February 21, 2018
- Book Review:Hitting the road; motorcycle travels on a budget by Jacek Klimko February 21, 2018
- Book Review: Forgotten Visions:The Divinities Book 1 by Lia Davis February 7, 2018
- Book Review: Her Rogue Russian : Karev Brothers Book 2 by Leslie North January 18, 2018
- Book Review: Redemption : Sea Assassins Book 2 by Danielle Hardgrave October 21, 2017
- Book Review: Black and White and Red all over : A Summer McCloud paranormal mystery by Nikki Broadwell September 30, 2017
- Book Review: Saffron and Seaweed : A Summer McCloud paranormal mystery by Nikki Broadwell September 15, 2017