RATING: A honeymoon experience triggers two adventurous spirits to sell everything they have to embark on a motorcycle odyssey. I must admit by the title alone I expected…
March 20, 2017 by etherealediting
After the sudden death of her thirty-five-year-old husband, Thomas Wiggington, dressmaker Margaret Bailes Moon Wigginton moves back home to Newmarket, England from Chantilly, France
Want to find Something?
Be the first to receive book review updates.
My Reading List
- Book Review: Her Relentless Russian : Karev Brothers Book 3 by Leslie North February 21, 2018
- Book Review:Hitting the road; motorcycle travels on a budget by Jacek Klimko February 21, 2018
- Book Review: Forgotten Visions:The Divinities Book 1 by Lia Davis February 7, 2018
- Book Review: Her Rogue Russian : Karev Brothers Book 2 by Leslie North January 18, 2018
- Book Review: Redemption : Sea Assassins Book 2 by Danielle Hardgrave October 21, 2017
- Book Review: Black and White and Red all over : A Summer McCloud paranormal mystery by Nikki Broadwell September 30, 2017
- Book Review: Saffron and Seaweed : A Summer McCloud paranormal mystery by Nikki Broadwell September 15, 2017